Monday, January 23, 2017

New Release Inspiration from Jennifer

Good morning Oddballs! Jennifer here, and I'm so excited to have my day to share some inspiration using the January 2017 release images from Oddball Art Stamps!

I've made two cards for you today; this release is SUCH a good one, I had SO many ideas floating around it was tough to narrow things down at first! I have more projects planned for future challenge cards, so stay tuned ;)

Here is my first project, featuring the fantastic Sugar Puff, Image #360. This image is so much fun, versatile and MAGICAL. I was instantly in love! 




I have colored the image with Copics, and cut out with some old Spellbinders that seemed to fit the bill for the look I wanted. Added cloud background with Soft Sky ink and template. Swirl die is from MFT. Embossed clouds on the back panel, stamped the X's and O's on the wooden heart piece and lots of sequins, because who doesn't love those? Viola! The Sugar Puff panel is popped up with some foam tape.

My second card features Hudson, Image #363. What a sweetheart! I have boys, so you know I've gotta snap up those cute boy images whenever I can!



Again, this image is printed out and colored with Copics. I kept him pretty simple with a lovely inspirational sentiment and some fun embellies. He deserves to be the center of attention with that FACE! :)

That's it for me today! Can't wait to see you again in February for more Oddball Release inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment