Thursday, January 19, 2017

January New Release Inspiration by Sarah using #361

Hi Oddballs!

It's Sarah here and Welcome to my inspiration post for January's New Release! 

I have used the fab digi Charlie's Gone Fishing #361 and have created this card ready for Valentine's Day. I just love the wording that comes with this digi stamp :)


For this make I printed onto smooth white cardstock, then used Distress Inks for the background, as I wanted to create a night time sky for the stars and keep the forground simple for the fishing. I splashed drops of water onto the background to create a mystical / starry / snowy look and went over the stars and heart in the ink to make them pop. I coloured Charlie using ProMarkers and matted onto red cardstock. I die cut the heart and star and used gold thread and yellow gems to finish.

Don't forget to join in with the blog and facebook challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment