Thursday, March 1, 2018

ATC Swap - March´18 - Itsy, Bitsy, Teeny Weeny




Hello Oddballs


It´s me; Tina In this month, it is my job to organize the new Oddball ATC Swap.


The theme is: "Itsy, Bitsy, Teeny Weeny". You can take part with up to 3 ATC`s and have to use an Oddball image! Load your ATC's into the ATC Swap Album in our Facebook group. And here you can find the EVENT with all the Rules and Infos you need. Closing date is March 23, 2018
And this time there is a big surprise for all who participate in our SWAP! 
Everyone who take part on the ATC Swap will receive at the end with the addresses of the exchange partners a freebie digi stamp! Let yourself be surprised :-)

 And here are my 3 ATC´s


 This is Louie from



(probably more of a mrs. monster with me... because pink, lol)




And you know ...
Use my code to get 10% off your purchase in the Etsy Shop.

DTTINA10


I created the backgrounds with Distress Oxide Pads on glossy photo paper and 
colored the images with Polychromos and glued on later.


And now we would be very happy
if you would also take part in our ATC Swap.

It is an international Swap and makes so much fun.
Incidentally, the exchange partners remain secret; 
until the ATC has reached the receiver!


See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
http://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work









1 comment: